Installation of the Release Candidate
- Copy all .DLL Files in this folder into the Global Assembly Cache
- Do This on: Management Servers, Action Servers, and Client Machines
- Global Assembly Cache Location: C:\Windows\Assembly
- Import the OIP into the deployment manager.
- Deploy to all Action Servers and Clients
Common SCCM Object configurations and how to achieve them
There are a few common
configurations for SCCM Objects like "Dynamically add new resources" on Collections which are not that obvious to achieve using the SDK and therefore the OIP.
The following items are a few sample configurations for such cases.
- Username must be in format USERID@Domain.com